This attractive, smart sized, concrete block home is sturdy, storm resistant and the energy savings goes on for years! In this split arrangement you can keep the causal den space in the middle and still have your formal living, separate dining and galley kitchen. Fenced back yard for the littles; close to downtown, midway to the beaches, not far from St. Johns Town Center. Ask for disclosures, the full tour of 30 photos, and your personal tour today!Smaller Homes
12 Reasons to buy a smaller home
1. They cost less.
2. They save time.
3. They make it easier to live simply.
4. They are more energy efficient.
5. They take less effort and product to clean.
6. They cost less to furnish & maintain.
7. They have a smaller impact on the environment.
8. They provide more time.
9. They encourage family bonding.
10. They facilitate shedding excess stuff.
11. They tempt you less to accumulate more stuff.
12. They are easier to sell.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Round Table Realty are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2019 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 9:53am EST.